We heard you! The front desk gets many questions about registration, and this is their quick-start guide to registering for programs. Give them a call if you need a few more details 604-713-1800 ext 1.
Registration for Spring Summer 2022 starts Tuesday, March 15 at 7pm (online/in-person, Wednesday, March 16 at 9am (phone).
REGISTRATION WEBSITE recreation.vancouver.ca
FRONT DESK PHONE 604-713-1800 ext. 1
- Set up a Vancouver Park Board account
- Make sure family members are included with your account. Having mutliple accounts makes it more difficult to register.
- View programs online or in the Program Guide ahead of time. When you choose a program, record the program number.
- To avoid disappointment, log into your account ahead of registration day (use the account with the email you use the most), select your programs and add them to your wish list.
- On registration day (starts at 7 pm), add your waitlist items to your cart, choose the registrant’s name, and then pay for the programs.
- If you forget your password, click the Forgot Password button and a new password will be emailed to you.
- Some courses fill up very quickly. If the course is full (the pay option will not be available), put your name on the waitlist (click the Add To Waitlist button).
- Please note that you will be emailed a receipt that indicates you have been added to the waitlist. This is not a confirmation that you are registered in the course.
- Please be prepared to line up for registration. Chairs will be provided for your convenience.
- Pick up a Program Guide and read it while you are waiting. This is a great way to get all your information together before getting to the front desk.
- Fill out the pre-registration form with this information, available in the foyer.
- Please respect other people and not jump the line.
- Information needed to register: registrant’s name, program name, program number, payee’s name, and form of payment (credit/debit/cash).
- Have registrant’s name, course name, course number, credit card ready when calling in. Our 4 phone lines open at 9 am, if busy, they will go to voice mail. Please be patient and call us back.