In accordance with the Provincial Health Officer, starting Monday, September 13 you will need proof of vaccination to attend a number of our registered and drop-in programs at the Roundhouse . That being said, you will not need to provide proof of vaccination for being in the centre (i.e. using the washrooms, picking up a participant, or registering for a program).
When you arrive for your program please check in with the front desk to show proof of vaccination (Sep 13: partially vaccinated; Oct 24: fully vaccinated) and ID (i.e. BC driver’s licence, BC Service Card, passport).
Programs that will require proof of vaccination:
- All indoor group exercise and fitness
- All indoor group and team sports
- All indoor dance
- All indoor organized recreational classes and activities with 50 or more people
- Indoor organized events with 50 or more people (i.e. Halloween Carnival, Breakfast with Santa)
Programs that will NOT require proof of vaccination:
- Children & Youth Programs
- All indoor organized recreational classes and activities with 49 or fewer people
We understand that some of you may not be able to get vaccinated or have chosen not to and if you are unable to provide proof of vaccination please contact our front desk by coming in person or phoning 604-713-1800 ext. 1 to request a refund.
We ask that you please be patient with us as we work through this required program and apologize for the short notice.