Originally a repair shed for train engines, the Exhibition Hall retains much of the original post and beam architecture, and even some railway tracks which remain embedded in its polished concrete floor. Natural light, high ceilings, and the floor-to-ceiling windows provide a dramatic space, well-suited for large gatherings, parties, exhibitions, trade shows, conferences, performances, and weddings.
The outside doors provide access to the Turntable Plaza. In the default set-up, twenty percent of the Exhibition Hall is reserved as lobby space for the adjacent Performance Centre, however moveable display walls allow for adaptable use of this space.
Number of people per configuration:
- Theatre Style: 400
- Standing: 400
- Tables for Dinner: 300
- The room is approximately 7,800 square feet
- As the room is curved, a very general guide is 100 ft long by 65 ft deep
- Available square footage is affected by Performance Centre usage (a portion of the Exhibition Hall adjacent to the theatre is often partitioned as a designated lobby area)
- The roof is 32’ high with a fixed grid below it
- Equipment use must be confirmed with the Production Manager/Technical Director as items may be in use for other projects or events