If this is your first time registering for a Roundhouse program, start by creating your Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation account. Need help? Call the front desk at 604-713-1800 (ext. 1).
- Fees are payable at the time of registration. Roundhouse accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, debit, cash and cheques.
- All phone registrations are payable at the time of registration. Receipts can be emailed to you, held for you at the front desk at your request, or accessed online by logging into your Park Board account.
- Please make cheques payable to City of Vancouver. You must show valid ID for all cheque payments. A $35 fee will be charged for all NSF (not sufficient funds) cheques.
- All refunds are made in the method of payment, or you can be issued a credit to your account. Cheque refunds may take up to 30 days to clear and another 30 days to process.
The following applies to all types of programs and policies:
- Before processing, all refunds must be approved by a programmer.
- $10 RECEIPT REPRINT FEE applies to all receipt reprint requests.
- $35 FEE will be charged for all NSF (not sufficient funds) cheques.
- $10 ADMINISTRATION FEE applies to all refunds for courses that cost more than $20 per request per person.
- $5 TRANSFER FEE applies to all course transfers per request per person.
- All refunds must be applied for by phone or in person: no email, fax or voice message.
- Full refunds are issued for courses that are cancelled by the Roundhouse.
- For some programs, materials fees are non-refundable unless the course is cancelled.
- All refunds are counted from the start date of the first class at the beginning of the course. No refunds for late registrations.
- For courses that have already started, you will be given a pro-rated refund (full amount minus the classes that have gone by) only when approved by Recreation Programmers. Instructors and frontline staff cannot make this decision. Classes need to reach minimum enrollment before refunds are issued.
- If you must withdraw for medical reasons after the normal refund deadline has passed, a doctor’s note and a programmer’s permission are required for a pro-rated refund. The refund will be granted only from the date when the programmer has the doctor’s note in hand.
- All waiting lists are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For a full refund, 48 hours notice by phone or in person is required before the first class starts.
- 24 hours’ notice is required before the second class starts for a pro-rated refund.
Woodworking, Pottery, Music, Workshops, Special Events
- $10 administration fee applies. No refunds after start date.
- For a full refund, 48-hours notice is required before the start of the first class.
- No refunds after the start date unless approved by the Recreation Programmer.
- Woodworking: The first class is mandatory.
- Music: No make-up classes if a student misses a class.
- All refunds require a 10-day notice before the start of the week for which the child is registered.
- $10 ADMINISTRATION FEE applies to each refund request per child.
- $5 TRANSFER FEE applies to each transfer request per child.
- All refunds require a 10-day notice before the party starts. If you give less than 10 days notice you will be charged a $50 refund fee.
- No refunds less than 48 hours prior to the party.
- Patrons are required to have a OneCard to use the Games Room.
- The Games Room is reserved for children and youth Mon-Fri from 3:00-6:00pm.
Pick up your free Vancouver Park Board OneCard at any community centre. Your OneCard gives you access to all centre programs, facilities and equipment. Picture ID is required to issue a OneCard. Pictures are taken for our records and are not displayed on the OneCard.
The Leisure Access (LA) Program is provided by the Vancouver Park Board to help Vancouver residents with limited income access Park Board programs and services. The Roundhouse will provide a subsidy of up to 50% off registration or drop-in fees for one program, per season, per person, to LA holders. Some programs that are exempt from the subsidy include pottery, woodworking, private music lessons and birthday parties.
Learn more about the LA Program or call 604.257.8497. If you require an additional subsidy beyond what is available, contact the front desk to make an appointment with a programmer.
Access and Special Needs
All of the facilities and programs offered in this guide are designed for people of all ages and abilities. To help us give you better service, we encourage you to let us know your support needs in advance. Before registering, call the front desk and ask to speak to a programmer.